[Pharmwaste] Comments on the proposed DEA rule from the Local Hazardous Waste Management Program in King County, Washington

Galvin, Dave Dave.Galvin at kingcounty.gov
Sat Feb 16 00:04:55 EST 2013

Attached are the comments submitted by our team here in Seattle, from the Local Hazardous Waste Management Program in King County (Washington), regarding the Drug Enforcement Administration's proposed rule on disposal of controlled substances.  These comments reflect input from many of you, our colleagues across the country.  Thanks for the collaboration.  Final deadline is Tuesday, 2/19/2013.

 -- Dave Galvin, Margaret Shield, Taylor Watson, Alice Chapman