[Pharmwaste] Current Research On Pharmaceuticals in Municipal Water Supplies

Jim Mullowney jmullowney at pharma-cycle.com
Wed Mar 6 13:12:23 EST 2013

www.pharma-cycle.com has a wealth of knowledge on the topic of drugs in the
environment. The Environmental Effects page has a study done by the USGS
that shows 62% of the fish have cancer from a Genotoxic drug and compares
the DNA damage to a fish injected with Cyclophosphamide, one of the most
commonly used drugs to fight cancer. There are over 30 referenced papers
from all over the world on the topic. Please feel free to contact me for
further information.