[Pharmwaste] Current Research On Pharmaceuticals in Municipal Water Supplies

Margaret Nellor margie at nellorenvironmental.com
Thu Mar 7 10:34:44 EST 2013

You should review two reports on the Southern California Coastal Water Research Institute website. The first one addresses monitoring for CECs in recycled water - however it includes information on human health effects and a very nice summary in Appendix J (ftp://ftp.sccwrp.org/pub/download/DOCUMENTS/CECpanel/CECMonitoringInCARecycledWater_FinalReport.pdf). There is also a companion report on CECS monitoring for ecosystems and information on health effects (ftp://ftp.sccwrp.org/pub/download/DOCUMENTS/TechnicalReports/692_CECEcosystemsPanelReport_Final.pdf).

Margaret H. Nellor, P.E.
Nellor Environmental Associates, Inc.
4024 Walnut Clay Drive
Austin, TX 78731