[Pharmwaste] excreted drugs & whole effluent toxicity?

Dr. Joel Kreisberg drkreisberg at joelkreisberg.com
Wed Sep 17 01:49:53 EDT 2014

Hard to resist throwing this one in here, just as a reminder.
The Absurd Economics of Nutrition and Exercise
http://fontherapeutics.com/uncategorized/the-absurd-economics-of-nutrition-and-exercise/

of the nine key recommendations, this one caught my attention

7.

*Provide reimbursement for health services that target lifestyle factors
such as nutrition and exercise.*

*Our group calls it P2,  that group calls is lifestyle medicine, are they
the same?  *
Joel

Dr. Joel Kreisberg, DC, CCH, ACC |Integrative Homeopathic Medicine |
drkreisberg.com |drkreisberg at joelkreisberg.com |510-558-7285 Ext 102 |
skype: Joel.Kreisberg