[Pharmwaste] Talking events for EPAs proposed rule

Smeraldi, Josh Smeraldi.Josh at epa.gov
Wed Aug 19 08:03:07 EDT 2015

Hi,

EPA's proposed rule on pharmaceutical waste is expected to be published soon and the comment period will begin afterwards. EPA is looking for large speaking engagements (e.g. national or regional conferences) this fall so that we can reach out to the public and stakeholders about the proposed rule and answer any questions. Please let me know if you have any suggestions.

Thank you

--
Josh Smeraldi, Ph.D. Env. Eng.

U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (MC5304P)
Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response
1200 Pennsylvania Ave., NW
Washington, D.C. 20460-0001

Phone: (703) 308-0441
Office: N-5224