[Pharmwaste] RE: Talking events for EPAs proposed rule

Gilliam, Allen GILLIAM at adeq.state.ar.us
Wed Aug 19 16:05:15 EDT 2015

Josh,

Webinars/webcasts seem to be the way to go these days.  I believe travel funds are slim to none for many of us.

If many other states' environmental agencies are like AR's, their planning group doesn't even have knowledge of this "upcoming" proposed Rule (please supply hotlink, I'm not even sure of what proposed Rule you're talking about) or have the resources to study their own streams' aquatic lives' health with regards to pharmaceuticals.

EPA Pretreatment has held 6 or 7 somewhat interactive and successful webinars/webcasts over the course of the last several yrs and have been well attended by "stakeholders".  Jan Pickrel (ec'd above) can give you some hints on how her group organized them and what all was entailed.

Sincerely,

Allen Gilliam
ADEQ State Pretreatment Coordinator
501.682.0625