[Pharmwaste] Previous Post Link Correction

Yellow Jug Old Drugs Account Support info at greatlakescleanwater.org
Fri Feb 12 11:05:26 EST 2016

Yellow Jug Old Drugs Posted news yesterday on this Pharmwaste List Serve regarding our new Shipping Process. We received a few e-mails about one of the Links in that post not working properly. So for those that are interested here is the Link for Efuliment Service. The company we have contracted
to work with us to provide  "Amazon-Like" sophistication ordering and shipping for the  ever growing number of pharmacies participating in our program.

http://www.efulfillmentservice.com/
(EFS) provides
businesses with inventory storage, order processing, shipping, and returns service. Using an easy to use yet highly sophisticated  web-based system, businesses, and organizations can manage their business with accuracy and efficiencey: view inventory, send orders, check shipment status, request
additional services, generate reports, and get support from our experienced team.

Account Support

www.GreatLakesCleanWater.org /www.USCleanWater.org                    989.736.8179

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Great-Lakes-Clean-Water-Organization/250252498393081

Twitter https://twitter.com/CleanWater9