[Pharmwaste] plastic micro beads removal % across POTWs

Gilliam, Allen GILLIAM at adeq.state.ar.us
Fri Jan 8 12:01:51 EST 2016

Hopefully the natural earth enzymes will better destroy/dissolve the microbeads better than just salt/fresh water?  Plant uptake may be a problem too if they dissolve and I believe the plastic molecules have been deemed bioaccumulative, or did I just dream that up?

Sorry Laurie, it seems I’ve led astray from this Pharmwaste listserve.  will you be opening another on just this topic?

Allen g