[Pharmwaste] State Support of Take Back

Howard Anderson NDBoPh at btinet.net
Wed Jan 20 10:15:56 EST 2016

Dear Mr. Gottlieb and All:

Our Attorney General, Wayne Stenehjem See his web site at
http://ag.nd.gov/PDrugs/TakeBackProgram.htm , works with many law
enforcement agencies across the state to provide take back locations. He
does the work with his own budget and has his agents pick up the containers
and take them to an incinerator. We have the information on our web site at
www.nodakpharmacy.com <http://www.nodakpharmacy.com>  as well and since the
DEA has let us take back controlled drugs in our pharmacies we have about 50
of them installing boxes and another 50 ready to go as soon as the boxes
arrive. We are using Great Lakes Clean Water's Yellow Jugs Old Drugs program
and it is being paid for by the Board of Pharmacy.

Sincerely,

Howard

Howard C. Anderson, Jr.,R.Ph.

Retired and Now