shrug-l: ERDAS Follow-up

JOE Noble JNOBLE@ttrs.org
Wed, 14 Aug 2002 11:10:03 -0400

Thanks to those that responded to my earlier post.  I did work out some of =
the problems I was having using the ERDAS Field Guide last night and was =
able to produce a high resolution pan-sharpened image for a scene within =
the county, although I still have many questions on the process and =
parameters.=20

I am curious though about how many folks we have doing image processing/cla=
ssification/analysis in our community.  I would suspect that there are a =
few with varying degrees of expertise out there somewhere.  Basil are you =
on vacation?   Would anyone be interested in blocking out 1-2 hours at the =
SHRUG Conference to hold a "Image Summit" as Linc suggested to me earlier =
today?  I am sure I could get some folks from ERDAS in Atlanta down if =
they have not scheduled already.

Some of the possible topics might include:

Image Processing

Storage

Classification Techniques

Orthorectification

etc.....etc.....

Let me know if you are interested and I will help coordinate.  Joe

Joe Noble
GIS/IS Coordinator
Tall Timbers Research Station
850-893-4153 ext 232