shrug-l: Positions Available

Eric_Songer@URSCorp.com Eric_Songer@URSCorp.com
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 15:51:01 -0400

Hello,

      I posted these announcements previously, but I think I may have been
too terse.  We are really in need of entry level programmers, and technical
website administrators.  We have numerous projects involving primarily
web-based access to database and GIS data.  The work is varied, fast paced,
and technically challenging.  The work environment offers flexible hours,
paid overtime, and an opportunity to work with knowledgeable, pleasant
people.  If you know anyone who is interested in advanced web-based
technologies, then this is a wonderful opportunity to gain in-depth
experience with the next generation of automated websites, and web
applications, please ask them to contact me.

The Tallahassee office of URS is hiring Assistant and Staff level
programmers.
The applicants must have some experience in one of the following; Microsoft
Visual Basic, ASP, JSP or Java.  The duties would primarily include
supporting
programming teams writing advanced web based applications.  URS offers
competitive salary and benefits, and flexible work hours.

The Tallahassee office of URS is hiring a Website Administrator position.
Applicants must have some experience with website construction, preferably
at least one of the following: javascript, ASP, Cascading Style Sheets.
Successful candidate must have the ability to interact diplomatically with
Clients,
both internal and external.The work involves primarily; creating and
maintaining
websites and web based applications for clients, working with clients to
determine and provide specific content and functionality, and  automating
website maintenance wherever possible,

Eric Songer
URS Corporation
3676 Hartsfield Road