shrug-l: 2003 SHRUG GIS Workshop Planning Committee Meeting

Pence, Patrick PenceP@talgov.com
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:10:14 -0500

There will be a Workshop Planning Committee meeting to plan the 2003 SHRUG
GIS Workshop held on Friday, February 7th, at 2:00pm.  We will be meeting at
the OLD Tallahassee Fire Station #2 at 224 W 6th Ave.  There is parking
available in the rear of the building.

Anyone interested in volunteering to help coordinate this year's event
should plan to attend- come one, come all.  We still have many coordinator
and planning positions to fill on various committees, so please think about
lending a hand this year.

The preliminary list of discussion topics on the agenda include:

	- Finalizing committee members and coordinators
	- Fiscal discussion for lengthening Workshop
	- Establishing a Workshop Theme, Slogan, Draft Logo, etc.
	- Discussion of timeline for mail-outs, vendor solicitation,
participant activities
	- Formalize committee responsibilities, timelines, and goals
	- Any old business from our previous meeting on December 4th, 2002.

If you have any questions, or need directions to the meeting location, you
can contact me directly.  I look forward to seeing you there.  We're on
track to make this year's workshop an ever larger success than 2002!

Thanks,

Patrick
Patrick Pence
GIS Coordinator - Public Safety