shrug-l: Marion County Land Use Information

Amber.Mikluscak@kimley-horn.com Amber.Mikluscak@kimley-horn.com
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 08:33:49 -0500

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4DDF3.B75048FC

I'm looking for datasets with land use classification, future land use,
population density, and employment for Marion County, Florida.  Anything
will help out.  Also, I've been to the Marion County GIS website, but I
can't figure out how to download datasets, so if anyone can help with
that, that would be great as well.

Thanks for your help!
Amber M.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C4DDF3.B75048FC

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
6.0.6249.1">
<TITLE>Marion County Land Use Information</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<!-- Converted from text/rtf format -->

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">I'm looking for datasets with land use =
classification, future land use, population density, and employment for =
Marion County, Florida.&nbsp; Anything will help out.&nbsp; Also, I've =
been to the Marion County GIS website, but I can't figure out how to =
download datasets, so if anyone can help with that, that would be great =
as well.</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Thanks for your help!</FONT>

<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Amber M.</FONT>
</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C4DDF3.B75048FC--