shrug-l: Dynamic Feature Class and Attributes

Johnson, Jay johnsonj@talgov.com
Thu, 19 Feb 2004 16:56:23 -0500

I have created a dynamic feature class from a table that contains an address
field and one other attribute field. When I look at the output table
associated with the resultant geocoded points the other attribute field is
not there. I want to be able to copy features from this dynamic featclass
and paste them into an SDE layer, where the additional attribute will
populate the correspondingly-named field within SDE. By contrast, if I don't
try to use the "dynamic" option and just bulk geocode the table I retain the
additional attribute field in the result. Any ideas how to carry the
additional attribute field directly in the dynamic featclass output table?

Jay Johnson
GIS Project Manager
City of Tallahassee
(850) 891-8099