shrug-l: RE:Street Data

Jim Robeson Jim@gpserv.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:34:38 -0500

Gee, maybe Jeb will give us back the Geographic Information Board so we can
save everyone some time and money, and generate a State-wide deal develop
the data within the State.  Not that the GIB worked well.  The point is it
was working or it was trying to work.

It is embarrassing to have this kind of hunt for street data in the State of
Florida at this point in time.

I'm not knocking those who are groping for data to do their job.  I just
happens to be a very big fan of shared resources and I don't see much of
that taking place in Florida State Agencies these days.

Just my opinion.

My hopes are that this might ignite some discussion on this subject.  The
solution has to start with the users.

Have a great weekend!

JR

James M.Robeson