shrug-l: SHRUG Quarterly Meeting - POSTPONED

Pence, Patrick PenceP@talgov.com
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 14:08:26 -0500

SHRUG members-

The first quarterly meeting for 2004, originally scheduled for this
Wednesday @ 3:30pm, has been POSTPONED.

The host, Stephen Clancy of Nick Miller, Inc., has asked that we reschedule
the meeting until Thursday, March 11th (at the same time).  Several staff
members need to make a visit to ESRI Redlands, and will not be on site to
hold the scheduled gathering.

The upside of this is that they will have some new information regarding
ArcGIS 9.x upon their return!

Please forgive the short notice of this adjustment, but we appreciate Nick
Miller, Inc. in accommodating us with a new time slot.  A reminder notice of
the new meeting date will be sent a few days prior to March 11th.

Thanks again, and sorry for the inconvenience.  Please pass this information
along to other interested parties who might not be on the SHRUG-L list.

Patrick

Patrick Pence
GIS Coordinator - Public Safety
Information Systems Services