shrug-l: RE: Identify Tool results window "autoexpand"?

Ed DiPollina ed@tekconsultants.net
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 21:14:22 -0500

HI Jay,

I believe that the behavior of ArcMap's identify tool cannot be modified
through code. However what you could do is create a customized tool that
replaces it.

To create this replacement tool you could use a control such as
TreeViewX (see
http://www.infragistics.com/products/classic/treeviewx.asp  ) to show
the information in a format that is most convenient, including showing
all branches expanded by default.

To program this custom tool you can use the ArcObjects library, using
Visual Basic 6 o .NET as the development language

I hope this helps, please feel free to call me if you'd like to discuss
in more detail,

ED

Ed Di Pollina, M.Sc.
GIS Project manager