shrug-l: XP OS Question - GIS related

Doug Braeckel BraeckelD@etminc.com
Wed, 17 Aug 2005 15:09:32 -0400

William,

Try the link below.  It's a pretty neat little utility that will show =
your current license string and allow you to change it.  I haven't used =
it to change a string so I don't know how well it works, but it will =
allow you to do so, so it's worth a try. =20
>From the website: The Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder is a freeware utility =
that retrieves your Product Key (cd key) used to install windows from =
your registry. It has the options to copy the key to clipboard, save it =
to a text file, or print it for safekeeping. It works on Windows 95, 98, =
ME, NT4, 2000, XP, Server 2003, Office 97, and Office XP. This version =
is a quick update to make it work with Windows Server 2003.

Sincerely,

Douglas Braeckel, GISP
Senior GIS Programmer=20
England, Thims & Miller, Inc.