shrug-l: Add XY Data tool??

Erika.Pittman@dca.state.fl.us Erika.Pittman@dca.state.fl.us
Fri, 26 Aug 2005 11:39:22 -0400

--=_alternative 0056007B85257069_=

I working on adding data using the XY data tool.  I have the file saved as
a CSV and the columns are labeled, but when I add the csv to the tool the
LAT/LONGS won't show up.  Anyone know how i can remedy this?  I've tried
everything i know to change and it still is showing up.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Erika Slizewski Pittman
Division of Emergency Management
GeoSpatial Technologies and Information Management
GIS Technician
(850) 413-9906

Please note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your
e-mail communications may be subject to public disclosure.
--=_alternative 0056007B85257069_=

data tool. &nbsp;I have the file saved as a CSV and the columns are labeled,
but when I add the csv to the tool the LAT/LONGS won't show up. &nbsp;Anyone
know how i can remedy this? &nbsp;I've tried everything i know to change
and it still is showing up.</font>
Division of Emergency Management<br>
GeoSpatial Technologies and Information Management<br>
GIS Technician<br>
(850) 413-9906 <br>
Please note: &nbsp;Florida has a very broad public records law. &nbsp;Most
written communications to or from state officials regarding state business
are public records available to the public and media upon request. &nbsp;Your
e-mail communications may be subject to public disclosure.</font>
--=_alternative 0056007B85257069_=--