shrug-l: Other ArcGIS classes in January

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Dec 9 16:07:48 EST 2005

I have both an Introduction to ArcGIS I and Introduction to ArcGIS II
scheduled for the week of January 16- 20. The classes are being held at
Keck & Wood's office in Duluth Ga. The cost for the classes are:

Introduction to ArcGIS I - $750.00 per student

Introduction to ArcGIS II - $1,100.00 per student

Introduction to ArcGIS I & II - $1,750.00 per student

We offer other training classes both instructor led and virtual. Contact
me for more information.

Instructor Led:

Fundamentals of ArcView 3.x

Importing AutoCAD data into ArcGIS (under development)

Importing Shapefiles & Coverages into Autodesk Map, Land Development
Desktop or Civil 3D (under development)

Virtual:

Introduction to Geoprocessing with Python in ArcGIS

Introduction to VBA in ArcMap

Introduction to ArcObjects

Creating .NET Web Services with ArcIMS

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - January 16-17 at Keck & Wood Corporate Office
in Duluth, Ga.

Introduction to ArcGIS II - January 18-20 at Keck & Wood Corporate
Office in Duluth, Ga.