shrug-l: It is again a ArcGIS thing ...

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Dec 13 09:17:19 EST 2005

I have never experienced this behavior. The first things I would try if it occurred to me would be to delete the Normal.mxt and Normal.gxt files. If that did not fix it. I would then try to reload the software. Is this something that has just started? If so did you apply any updates to either windows or ArcGIS just prior to the behavior starting?

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - January 16-17 at Keck & Wood Corporate Office in Duluth, Ga.

Introduction to ArcGIS II - January 18-20 at Keck & Wood Corporate Office in Duluth, Ga.