shrug-l: Lat-Long

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Dec 22 09:54:42 EST 2005

You can use the project tool in ArcToolbox while in either ArcCatalog or
ArcMap.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - January 16-17 at Keck & Wood Corporate Office
in Duluth, Ga.

Introduction to ArcGIS II - January 18-20 at Keck & Wood Corporate
Office in Duluth, Ga.