shrug-l: Census data interpretation guide

Miles.Carter at dot.state.fl.us Miles.Carter at dot.state.fl.us
Tue Dec 27 12:37:57 EST 2005

Ken,

Try the US Census website. They have metadata  that should help you.

Miles Carter
GIS Applications Analyst
Florida Department of Transportation
Transportation Statistics Office
(850) 414-4723
FAX: 850-4144878 (SC 994-4878)

             Ken Stocks
             <turkeyb99 at yahoo.
             Sent by:                  SHRUG
             shrug-l-bounces at l         <shrug-l at lists.dep.state.fl.us>
             ists.dep.state.fl                                          cc
             .us
                                                                   Subject
                                       shrug-l: Census data interpretation
             12/27/2005 10:38          guide
             AM

Can anyone tell me where I might find a guide to the
census data fields?  Some of the fields are obvious
and others are unclear.  I am looking for definitions
of the fields in blocks and census tracts.

Thanks,

Ken Stocks
Gadsden County