shrug-l: Census Data

Ken Stocks turkeyb99 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 16:07:02 EST 2005

Thanks everyone for the previous suggestions.  This
has been one of those days...  I downloaded what i
could from the the US census site and did not get the
attributes that i was looking for.  Can someone tell
me where my shapefiles originated.  I have the ones
from the Census that include blocks, block groups,
etc.  but have no idea where it came from.  The US
census website only allowed me to download digital
statewide boundaries with very little attribute data
to work with.  One of the files that i do have is the
Census Blocks from 1990.  This shapefile has all of
the attributes that I would like to work with
(household income, mobile homes and so on).  Is there
a site that I can download 2000 Census info from in
shapefile format that includes a wider variety of
attributes besides age, sex and race?