shrug-l: Census Data

C. Henry Depew sisu26 at nettally.com
Tue Dec 27 20:38:36 EST 2005

Ken, et. al.
      The field definitions are found in the appendix to the Manual located
on the Census web site.  Download the manual and then look in the
appendices.  Also in the manual is the description of what files contain
what data.  You will probably have to combine one or more files to get what
you want.  I know I did when I worked for in the DCA/DEM GIS Unit.  You
simply write code and extract what you need. (I know, it is not that easy).
       In any event, download the 2000 Census Manual and look in the
appendices.

C. Henry Depew