shrug-l: Inserting multiple charts and graphs on a map ...

C. Henry Depew sisu26@nettally.com
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 13:45:19 -0500

Greetings!
       In ArcView their was a script file (Avenue) that let you designate a
location, draw the box the size you wanted, and then insert the text,
picture, chart, or graph.  Perhaps, someone has built a similar file for
ArcMap?

C. Henry Depew