shrug-l: MS Post-Event Imagery Needed for Katrina Response

Eric_Songer@URSCorp.com Eric_Songer@URSCorp.com
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:29:19 -0400

All,

That site has been down all day.  Now the page comes up, but every link is
down.  We have crews going into the field and want to do some recon to see
the extent of the high water marks among other things.

I've struck out searching for imagery so far.  Does anyone know of another
site.  I could even use AVHRR or other low resolution imagery because I
need to plan not map the detail.

Thanks,

Eric Songer
URS Corporation
1625 Summit Lake Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32317
Direct: 850.402.6327
Main: 800.842.9671 ext. 327
eric_songer@urscorp.com

 This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you receive this
message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not retain,
distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should destroy
the e-mail and any attachments or copies.