shrug-l: MS Post-Event Imagery Needed for Katrina Response

Elebash, Alan Alan.Elebash@dep.state.fl.us
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:36:57 -0400

The site has been working for me. It is going a little slower now but =
still
works.
http://alt.ngs.noaa.gov/katrina/KATRINA0000.HTM=20
=20

Alan Elebash
GIS Analyst
Office of Park Planning
Division of Recreation and Parks
850  245-3051

Florida State Parks - the "Real Florida"=20
www.floridastateparks.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Eric_Songer@URSCorp.com [mailto:Eric_Songer@URSCorp.com]=20
Sent: Thursday, September 01, 2005 3:29 PM
To: Elebash, Alan
Cc: shrug-l@lists.dep.state.fl.us; shrug-l-admin@lists.dep.state.fl.us;
William_Pollock@doh.state.fl.us
Subject: RE: shrug-l: MS Post-Event Imagery Needed for Katrina Response

All,

That site has been down all day.  Now the page comes up, but every link =
is
down.  We have crews going into the field and want to do some recon to =
see
the extent of the high water marks among other things.

I've struck out searching for imagery so far.  Does anyone know of =
another
site.  I could even use AVHRR or other low resolution imagery because I =
need
to plan not map the detail.

Thanks,

Eric Songer
URS Corporation
1625 Summit Lake Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32317
Direct: 850.402.6327
Main: 800.842.9671 ext. 327
eric_songer@urscorp.com

 This e-mail and any attachments are confidential. If you receive this
message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should not =
retain,
distribute, disclose or use any of this information and you should =
destroy
the e-mail and any attachments or copies.