shrug-l: Set Data Source

Mayo, Michele L. Michele.Mayo at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Aug 3 10:58:46 EDT 2006

Jim,

Another option that lets you store your data wherever you want is to use UNC
pathnames.  In Windows Explorer, connect to the server where the data resides
through "My Network Places".  Then use that connection to access the data and
to define folder connections in Arc Catalog.

Michele Mayo, GISP

Florida DEP, Beaches and Coastal Systems

Coastal Data Acqusition Section

3900 Commonwealth Blvd. MS 300

Tallahassee, FL 32399-3000

850.413.7776