shrug-l: Set Data Source

Anderson, David David.Anderson at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Aug 3 11:03:09 EDT 2006

An option is the "Set Data Source" tool in ArcCatalog:

http://support.esri.com/index.cfm?fa=knowledgebase.techarticles.articleShow&d
=27425

I've used it once or twice and seem to work fine for my projects.

David Anderson

GIS Analyst/Coordinator, Florida Geological Survey

903 W. Tennessee St.

Gunter Bldg. MS#720

Tallahassee, FL 32304-7716

Direct: (850) 487-9455 ext 153

Office: (850) 488-4191

Fax: (850) 488-8086

SunCom: 278-4191

NOTICE: E-mail communications to and from FDEP employees regarding state
business are considered public record.

  _____