shrug-l: 9.2 Problems

Ken Stocks turkeyb99 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 20 09:40:58 EST 2006

Everyone,

I am sure that anyone using 9.2 has been having
problems that will hopefully be fixed with SP1.

1.  Layout view - Every time that I change a paper
size (letter size to something larger) the layout is
moved off of the screen to the south west.  I have to
zoom out over and over to find the view and move it
back to the paper space.  This was not a problem in
the past 3 ArcMap versions.

2.  Continuous zoom command - When in paper space or
layout view the continuous zoom resizes the paper and
not the map within the view.

3.  Create selection from selected features -  This is
my biggest complaint.  When I execute the command the
map shows a new layer but the TOC shows nothing.
After I toggle back and forth between data view and
layout view a few times, the new layer mysteriously
shows up in the TOC...

If any of you are having these problems, please let me
know.  My problems seem like basic commands that
should have been ironed out long before the release.

Ken Stocks
Gadsden Co.