shrug-l: 9.2 Problems

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Dec 20 09:56:22 EST 2006

Ken,
I have seen many of theses same problems posted on various GIS list and
forums. Hopefully the soon to be released Service pack will fix them.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit www.keckwood.com for more information including a schedule
of upcoming classes.