shrug-l: Breaking Lines at points

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Dec 20 16:23:27 EST 2006

I need some help. I have some sewer data I have imported from AutoCAD
and surprise surprise it is not very clean. I have managed to get most
of the problems fixed except one. The sewer lines are not broken at each
manhole. Does anyone have a script that will break lines at a point
feature? I could do it manually but I admit I am lazy and would like to
find a faster way to do it.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.