shrug-l: HP 750c problem...

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Feb 15 09:39:17 EST 2006

Ken,
It normally means something has gotten in the way of the print heads.
Check to see if a piece of paper has not gotten lodged somewhere. It can
also be caused if the belt or gears that move the print heads have
become worn. It also may be time for some adjustments and maintenance.
For that you will need to find a locale HP Authorized Repair Center.
Many of your reprographics/Blueline companies provide that service.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood now offers both Instructor led and virtual training classes
for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software. Contact me for more information.