shrug-l: recreation symbols

Larry.Kung at dca.state.fl.us Larry.Kung at dca.state.fl.us
Thu Feb 16 13:26:04 EST 2006

Hello Ann,
Try the Forestry set.  It has lots of neat stuff including sports.  I have
no idea why some are in the Forestry set but they are there.  Good luck.
_________________________________

Larry H. Kung
DEM/GIS
Dept. of Community Affairs
(850) 413-9979

Ann Stodola <a_stodola at yahoo.com>
Sent by: shrug-l-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us
02/16/2006 09:54 AM

shrug-l at lists.dep.state.fl.us
cc

Subject
shrug-l: recreation symbols

Hello Group,
I am looking for recreation symbols to use with ArcGIS 9.1 that include
urban and sports-related symbols: baseball, soccer, swimming pool,
skateboarding, swingset, and similar things.  I find lots of travel
service and resource-based rec symbols included with my ESRI data, but so
far no sports and urban park symbols.  Are there any out there on the web
that I can import?  Any advice on how to add them to my symbol sets in
ArcGIS with an ArcView license?
Thanks!

Ann Stodola
Senior Planner
Clay County Planning Department
PO Box 367
Green Cove Springs, FL  32043

Ann.Stodola at co.clay.fl.us

Please note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are
public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your
e-mail communications may be subject to public disclosure.