FW: shrug-l: Graticule Lat/Long Label Font Size

Christine Hladik christine.hladik at famu.edu
Tue Feb 28 13:40:25 EST 2006

Thanks for everyone's help.  I think I figured it out.  Apparently, when you
enlarge the font size (use you also need to change the label offset value to
half the font size (ex. 24 font has offset of 12).  When I did this all of
my labels were the correct size, and more importantly visible.

Christine Hladik

--
Christine Hladik
Environmental Sciences Institute