shrug-l: inserting pictures in arcmap

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Thu Jan 12 09:37:16 EST 2006

Ken,
The aerial should be in the layer list located in the Table of Contents.
You should be able to drag it up or down in that list like any other
layer to control the draw order.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP
Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping
ESRI Authorized Instructor
Keck & Wood, Inc.
www.keckwood.com
(678) 417-4013
(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood now offers both Instructor led and virtual training classes
for ESRI's ArcGIS & ArcView software. Contact me for more information.

Currently scheduled Instructor led classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - January 16-17 at Keck & Wood Corporate Office
in Duluth, Ga.
Introduction to ArcGIS II - January 18-20 at Keck & Wood Corporate
Office in Duluth, Ga.