shrug-l: right-to-left text getting me down

Christine Smith spinningyurt at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 12:04:19 EST 2006

Thank you, Yurong...unfortunately, I have many different text strings and
changing the tables for all of them is not an option. The way I'm doing it
now is clicking on a text box and changing the Symbol properties while in an
edit session and unchecking the right-to-left (Hebrew/Arabic) box.  This
changes the rest of the text boxes in that anno. layer.  Seems like there
should be a way to automate this process?