shrug-l: Map Book or Map Sheet Production Utility

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed Jul 12 12:08:56 EDT 2006

I have used the DS Map Booklet application as well with many projects.
It is pretty good. It does have some weaknesses. One things that drove
we crazy was the shifting of the local indicator grid. It would not stay
centered or to a set scale especially on maps located on the edge of an
irregular grid. We tweaked the code a bit to fix that problem. But
keeping in mind that it is only suppose to be a sample and the price
(free), it is a very good product.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.