shrug-l: FDEM Vacant Positions/Promotions

Carla.Boyce at dca.state.fl.us Carla.Boyce at dca.state.fl.us
Wed Jul 12 12:30:42 EDT 2006

Breathe easy SHRUGers! The SEOC is NOT activated today ; )

Did want to pass along my gratitude again for those who responded to the
last two storm seasons and the largest EMAC response in Florida's history
(Katrina). I could never say ThanQ enuff.

As an update . . .
In late May I took a promotion w/in the agency leaving the Division of
Emergency Management's GIS admin position vacant. The JOA is out on
People's First https://peoplefirst.myflorida.com/logon.html (or navigate
from MyFlorida.com) and closes on Monday 7/17. It can be a bit tricky to
find under it's Managers - All other category, but the working title is
GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATIONS SYSTEMS ADMIN-SES. If you know of anyone who might
be interested pls point them in that direction.

ThanX again to the list for everything!