shrug-l: Job opportunity for a PE in Mobile AL

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Mar 3 08:53:57 EST 2006

An Engineering/Development firm in Mobile has opened an office in
Baldwin County AL. They are looking for an Alabama Registered PE to head
this office up. It will be a stand alone office and the initial staff
will have opportunity for ownership.

They want a Civil PE with site development experience who won't mind
appearing at a Committee meeting and be able to do a "dog and pony" show
if required. This individual would be part of a team that includes Land
Surveyors and Landscape Architects to provide developers on the coast
with support that can take their design from concept to completion.

If any of you know of, or hear of, someone who might be interested
please have them call Charlie McCulloh at 251-404-8989 or have them
email him at  <mailto:moosenmoo35244 at msn.com> moosenmoo35244 at msn.com.

This is all I know about the position. I know it is not much but thought
I would pass it along.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - April 17-18 at Keck
<http://www.keckwood.com/> & Wood in Duluth, GA
Introduction to ArcGIS II - April 19-21 at Keck
<http://www.keckwood.com/> & Wood in Duluth, GA