shrug-l: GA URISA Job Fair

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Mar 24 16:27:51 EST 2006

GA URISA is holding our annual GIS/IT job fair on April 11, 2006 at
Gainesville College in Gainesville, Georgia. If you are looking for new
hires or interns, I hope you will consider attending.  Students from
colleges and universities, such as University of Georgia, Georgia Tech,
Georgia State University, Kennesaw State, Gainesville College, and the
University of West Georgia , will be invited.

A table and chairs will be provided for each organization interested in
recruiting students. It is recommended you bring a sign to hang at your
table identifying your company and any general informational brochures
to explain to the students your company's business/market.
The program schedule is expected to be as:
10am-11am                   Setup; most organization will only need
10-15 min to setup.
11am-Noon                    Interviews with students.
Noon-12:30pm               Pizza and sodas - Continue Interviews; if
needed
12:30pm-1:00pm            GA URISA Program (Student Award).
1:00pm-1:30pm              Additional interviews; if needed
1:30pm-2:00pm              Cleanup and Exit Facility

The cost to attend is $12.00 for GA URISA members and $15.00 for
non-members. If your organization is interested in participating in the
Job Fair please let me know.  Alsothis year is GA URISA's our bi-annual
GIS/IT conference. This year it will be held at the UGA Continuing
Education Center on November 1-3.

Tripp Corbin
Corporate Sponsor Chair
GA URISA
www.gaurisa.org

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc now offers both instructor led and virtual training for
ArcGIS & ArcView. Contact me for more information.
Currently Scheduled Classes:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - April 17-18 at Keck
<http://www.keckwood.com/> & Wood in Duluth, GA
Introduction to ArcGIS I - May 8-9 at CADD Centers
<http://www.caddcenters.com/>  in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Introduction to ArcGIS II - April 19-21 at Keck
<http://www.keckwood.com/> & Wood in Duluth, GA
Introduction to ArcGIS II - May 10-12 at CADD Centers
<http://www.caddcenters.com/>  in Fort Lauderdale, FL