shrug-l: ArcGIS classes in April - Seats still available

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Fri Mar 24 18:53:01 EST 2006

 <http://www.keckwood.com> Keck & Wood, Inc. still has seats available
for our ArcGIS classes scheduled for April.

What & When:
Introduction
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20I.pdf>
to ArcGIS I - April 17-18
Introduction
<http://isite1886.intellisite.com/files/GIS/Intro%20to%20ArcGIS%20II.pdf
> to ArcGIS II - April 19-21

Where:
Keck & Wood's Corporate Office
2425 Commerce Ave., Bldg 2100 Ste 300
Duluth, Ga 30096

How Much:
Introduction to ArcGIS I - $750.00 per student (ESRI's advertised price
on their website $900.00 per student)
Introduction to ArcGIS II - $1,100.00 per student (ESRI's advertised
price on their website $1,350.00 per student)
Introduction to ArcGIS I & II Bundle - $1,750.00 per student

Payment must be received prior to the start of class. Discounts are
available for organizations that send two (2) or more students. Students
that are able to provide their own laptop able to run ArcGIS 9.x will
receive a 10% discount. Laptops will need to have at least a Pentium 4
processor or equivalent, 512 MB RAM, 10 GB free hard drive space,
Windows 2000 or XP PRO, and a wireless network card in order to run
ArcGIS 9.x. The student will also need administrative rights on the
laptop.

For more information please visit our website at www.keckwood.com or
contact us at gistraining at keckwood.com

Other upcoming class: