shrug-l: GeoXT Help!

K. Leah Boothe kboothe at creativeenvironmental.com
Wed Mar 29 14:12:16 EST 2006

Any Shrug folk tried to activate a 2005 GeoXT unit?

I have had a number of issues trying to get our new unit up and running.
Latest hurdle has to do with installing the QFE patch.  I have followed the
steps recommended by ESRI to replace the existing ArcPAD.exe file.  However,
when trying to run ArcPAD from the CE device I get the following text box -

"ArcPAD is not a valid Pocket PC application"

My huge headaches stems from the fact that I need this unit ready for Field
work tomorrow, and the Tech Support I usually go through is out of town with
out a cell phone!

Any help is greatly appreciated,

Leah

K. Leah Boothe