shrug-l: XTools Pro

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Wed May 3 17:05:19 EDT 2006

I have a demo version I use every now and then but I don't use it nearly
as often as I did in ArcView 3.x. Judging by what I saw at SERUG last
week, there will be even less need for XTools with 9.2. All in all I
would say save your money.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.