shrug-l: ArcMap crashed upon saving

Sykes, John John.Sykes at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Nov 1 15:50:47 EST 2006

ArcMap is probably trying to save a temporary file to the DVD.  If it is an
"R" DVD and not an "RW" DVD, it can't write the file and causes ArcMap to
crash.  Try copying the MXD file to a hard drive and try it again (although
it might be one of the other files causing the problem, but the bottom line
is that ArcMap is trying to write a temp file to the DVD.

-- John

  _____