shrug-l: Printing multiple PDFs

Brandt, Holli HBrandt at ene.com
Thu Nov 2 08:27:53 EST 2006

Good Morning All -

Just a quick question....I have multiple A size PDFs that I need to
print on our plotter since it is our only in house color printer.
Obviously, I can send one PDF at a time but that wastes a lot of paper.
I would like to be able to line up several PDFs in a row to maximize the
printed area.  I have tried taking my PDFs and inserting them as objects
back into ArcMap, then lining them up in an E size print layout.  This
works but the resolution becomes crappy.  I really don't want to have to
re-create the PDFs as jpegs.  Any thoughts?

Thanks - Holli

Holli M. Brandt

Ecology & Environment, Inc.

324 Southport Circle, Suite 103  Note New Contact Information!!

Virginia Beach, VA 23452

Phone:  (757) 456-5356, ext. 5002

Fax:  (757) 456-5356

E-mail:  hbrandt at ene.com <mailto:hbrandt at ene.com>