shrug-l: Georgia Census Blocks

Bret Whiteley bwhiteley at creativeenvironmental.com
Thu Nov 2 16:31:40 EST 2006

Mark,

Thanks, we do have the TGR2SHP software and I could go that route.  I was
trying to find if anybody knew of a source for this data already joined up.
Why is that CENSUS, or some other 3rd party have not made this data
available.  I am sure I am not the first person to look for this data in a
GIS format in Georgia!!