shrug-l: ArcMap layer paths vs. Map Publisher paths

Judith_Ippolito at doh.state.fl.us Judith_Ippolito at doh.state.fl.us
Tue Nov 21 15:28:28 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

I am trying to find out how to handle data paths from ArcMap which puts
the drive letter and get it to work on the map created by publisher.
Opening the file from the CD works, but as soon as it is in a different
location it does not work. I had saved the file with all its needed
files on the network and tried to access the published map in the
network, when I try to open it the map comes blank. I am not sure how to
correct this issue since ArcMap does not give any flexibility to edit
the path under the source tab.

Any suggestions are welcome and thank you to everyone for the help.

Judith Ippolito
Division of Environmental Health
Florida Department of Health
4042 Bald Cypress Way