shrug-l: ArcMap layer paths vs. Map Publisher paths

Tripp Corbin tcorbin at keckwood.com
Tue Nov 21 15:37:58 EST 2006

Set your mxd to use relative paths. You do this by going to File>Map
Properties>Advanced. This will care across to your published map. As
long as the mxd or published map and the map data stay in the same
relative location to one another the map should work.

Tripp Corbin, MCP, CFM, GISP

Associate Vice President, GIS/Mapping

ESRI Authorized Instructor

Keck & Wood, Inc.

 <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com

(678) 417-4013

(678) 417-8785 fax

Keck & Wood, Inc offers instructor led and virtual training for ESRI's
ArcGIS & ArcView software.
Please visit  <http://www.keckwood.com/> www.keckwood.com for more
information including a schedule of upcoming classes.